258Signs strives to champion diverse Deaf Artists across Canada.
- Offering access to American Sign Language(ASL) to broad audiences through a variety of services (i.e. music interpretation, theatre consultations, etc.)
- Focusing on Deaf theatre, ASL musical artistry, storytelling through ASL, and more.
- Offering mentorship programs and training workshops in Deaf Theatre.
- Showcasing Canada’s diverse Deaf Artists in a variety of art forms and mediums through an emerging documentary series “Hidden Deaf Gems”
- Check out our Services page for more!
What we do
Click to find out more
What’s going on
Read more about us
Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact information on the right, or send a message using the form.
For general information or if you have any idea on a project(s) and would like to discuss opportunities on how to evolve your idea.
We look forward to you meeting you, you can email us, we will reply back to you within 3 to 5 business days.